Saturday 17 June 2017

Possible Crush

Hey, so today's 6th of  February and life has been nothing but 'great'. January went by so fast and so many things have happened in a month. After 1 week of school, I started to develop feelings for this one guy. It all seemed crazy to me as I didn't expect to fall for him fast. I w scared of falling for him as he's not your typical guy who you can guess wether he likes you back or not. He's literally the smartest student in school. I was afraid of admitting I like him. I become really really shy whenever he's around me and I get all this tingles. He's so cool and chill like the total opposite of me. It's hard to make the first move because I'm very timid and shy. 2 weeks after that, news about me liking my crush spread like wildfire and has become known to everyone in my class, except him. They were being really obvious about it and I think he already knew. He found out 1 month later though which is today. I assumed he got the information from my good-for-nothing classmates. The way he acted around me is so different compared to the way he acted around me before. I hate seeing him being uncomfortable whenever he's around me. I don't know what to do now. I'll update soon, goodbye! See ya x

-This is a repost-

No comments:

Post a Comment