Monday 14 December 2015

PT3 Result



Heyyo, so today's 15th of December. Which means yesterday, as of Monday, I got my PT3 result! Honestly, I was expecting to get 1A or so because I thought I didn't do the test very well. Whilst everyone was expecting 6A's and above, I set my target low since I didn't really want to be disappointed by the time I got my result. I remember I was scared sh*tless to check my paper on 19th November because I knew the score won't be pretty. I checked my paper and I got 3A2B1C (excluding lisan and kerja kursus). Getting 3A's was shocking, really. I didn't expect to get any A's at all. Both my B's were 80 above so I was hoping desperately that the grade would fluctuate. With heartbeats thumping wildly, the day for the PT3 result to be announced was finally here. I thought the teacher would just hand in our results at our school's foyer, but it was at the school's assembly point instead. They were going to announce the results on stage. 8A's, 9A's and 10A's students, that is. I was NOT prepared at all. I was a nervous wreck. They started to announce the name of students who got 8A's. Most of my smart friends were being called to the stage. I was shaking because my name wasn't announced. I envied my friends. I was really anxious. And then the list of 8A's students had come to an end. They were going to announce the students who got 9A's so I thought that I was doomed for life and I'd probably get 7A's or below since it's utter nonsense for me to get 9A's. But suddenly, my name was called by the teacher who's in charge of announcing the students' names. I was hyperventilating. I quickly ran up to the stage and hold onto the slip. I ran down the stage and searched for my sister (she accompanied me to school because my parents were busy). She got up to me and we hugged! And she asked wether I wanted to call my mom and tell her the result but I asked her to hold up because I wanted to surprise her. But then, mom suddenly called me. I panicked and suddenly an idea came into mind. I answered her call and pretended to be sad. I could sense mom was panicking. She told me not to worry and there's still time left to improve etc. When we got home, I kept the acting going. I was pretending to be scared of handing her my result. With fake trembling hands, I handed her my slip. When she saw my result, she was so happy. We squealed like ugly hyenas and jumped hysterically. I told the news to my dad and my dad grinned widely. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah. 



CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PT3 CANDIDATES


No comments:

Post a Comment