Thursday 25 June 2015

Update; 2015

Song that I'm currently listening to: See You Again by Against The Current (cover)





Heyyo, after years of not posting anything, I've decided to delete all my old posts because it's really embarrassing to show you people my childish and immature side. So this new post will be like a post from a brand new me. I started blogging when I  was 12. Trust me, it's nothing to be impressed and proud about because all my posts were about my weird fetish (not in the literal sense, mind you). This blog was supposed to be a place for me to express my feelings and thoughts but lately I've been busy with my life because PT3 is just around the corner so I don't have time to update. First thing first, I'm going to recap what's been on my mind lately. For the last few months, I bonded with my family and siblings. We progressed a lot compared to last year. It's really magical how fast things escalated. Maybe because I've grown independent and decided not to burden people anymore so that's why... I feel like nobody really knows the me now. The ME right now is completely different from the ME last year. Yeah of course I progressed a lot these past few months but I still haven't settled the issue about my depression. I literally have no one to talk to, including my best friends. I don't think I even have a best friend to begin with. I've been keeping all of my feelings bottled up inside me. I had a mental breakdown last year at the school's mosque and this year's during english class. I hate crying at school but I just can't help it. I'm emotionally unstable and not having someone to talk to makes it 10 times worse than it should be. Plus, I overthink things that shouldn't be overthink about. I'm planning to tell you about my problems but I don't think now's the right time. I'll tell you, eventually. I think that's all I wanna talk about. I'll write again if I think I need a place to confide in again. Lovely meeting you guys x

Song of the week: Flashlight by (Jessie J) - Pitch Perfect 2


No comments:

Post a Comment